Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kids say the silliest things


Lately, I have been surveying students, mainly Kindergarten to 3rd grade, at my elementary school in regards to the rules of the school (in the school, in their classrooms, and on the playground).  I have thoroughly enjoyed hearing each and everyone of the students tell me that they know all the rules when they really don't.  Here are a few of the classic answers I have heard:
  • Don't interrupt a teacher when they are talking.  They will get mad.
  • Don't play with others (I think this little 1st grader was talking about playing with other's stuff or while the teacher was talking.  At least, that is my guess.)
  • Don't bring rocks to class, because your teacher will make you take them outside.
  • You can't scribble, because teacher's says you aren't suppose to.  (a little kindergartener)
I love working with these kids.  Every day is a new experience, which I always find something to laugh during the day.

4 comments:

Jay said...

You started a blog and never decided to tell me? Tsk tsk! Love the title!

Stephanie said...

How funny! I love what they come up with! Yeah, Misty has a blog!

Tacie Hoffman said...

I agree with Jamie!!! I didn't know you had a blog! But I like it! Luv ya cuz!

Semi Granola Mom said...

Little kids make the world go round :)
~C