
Beach at Seaside

I was able to go to Portland, OR this past weekend! It was a blast. It was my first airplane ride, which I thought was a blast. It was my first time renting a car, a very nice 07 Chevy Malibu. Above is one of the neat waterfalls that we were able to hike to along the Columbia River Gorge. If you ever get a chance to go up that way, you have to take the scenic drive along the river and see all the waterfalls. Also, while we were in Oregon, we went to Astoria and Seaside to play on a very cold beach. Of course, we had to take our shoes off and walk barefoot in the sand. :) Because we went Astoria, we decided we had to watch Goonies (Go Chunk!) since it was recorded in that area. I haven't got the pictures for the Portland Temple, but when I do, I will post of them. The temple is just amazing with the pine trees surrounding it!
1 comment:
I saw Jamie's post on your trip! Looks like you had a ton of fun and were able to see so many things! How fun! Hope you are doing well! We love you lots!
Post a Comment